An evening of entertainment & inspiration.
Members learned about Cathy Coghlan’s Business Story and Tour of her fabulous new premises
Event: Dorian Black – 12 April 2018
Hosted by Cathy Coghlan (Owner)
Venue Dorian Black / Celtic Tweeds
Unit 6 Balbriggan Retail Park, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Key Points from this evening
- Dorian Black is a highly reputable local company that deliver suits for men & women that are superb in their Fit, Fabric, and Finish
- Cathy proudly showed our NFWIB members all around her beautiful new store in Balbriggan which has a dedicated Grooms Room which is available to book by appointment with one of their wedding specialists for Brides & Grooms to sit down relax and enjoy the selection of their wedding suits or outfits. This room is located on the second floor with an elegant and stylish bar to make the wedding couple feel extra special!
- Dorian Black & Celtic Tweeds are passionate about providing all of their customers with the perfectly fitting suit, to ensure any alterations are expertly done they employ their own fully qualified tailors to provide an excellent alteration service.
- They train their staff to understand suit construction so that they can assist customers and get the perfectly fitting suit.
- A totally unique Irish Company, that are proud to be in business since 1986.
- They have a long history in tailoring and the milling of cloths and have combined this knowledge with the very best of Irish design to bring to the market their uniquely cut suits.
- Cathy’s team mill the cloths and use their own factories cut and make three different suit collections.
- Plus they have wonderful Ladies & Gents Tweeds collection, under the banner of their more recently established Celtic Tweeds department.
The committee and members once again would like to sincerely thank Cathy for a wonderful evening! Thank you to all ladies who attended a special thank you for sharing your experience, knowledge and business updates with the group 🙂